Sunday, May 11, 2008

AHH.... SUMMER

So Summer is here. (Well, It is in my book at least) School's out, it's getting darker later, it's FINALLY getting warmer, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and all these elements make for another perfect year for blowing things up... I love explosions. Any kind, of any size. I dont know why I didn't pursue that as a career. I'd probably get too wreckless with my education... The clan (you know who you are) has been blowing things up for years. We never get tired of it. The bombs are nothing elaborate. Just powder from freworks is all, but it makes for some good entertainment. Some day we'll make something big. Like Mythbusters big. Something that involves an outhouse, a rubber dingie, a manican, maybe a mascot like COSMO, a lot of fire, and a lake. This would be completely legal of course...

I've included two videos that were made of some of our more recent endeavers. Thanks to my homie Jeff for the masterful compilation of some done up at Bear Lake. The video of the microwave was done from my camera, situated on a fence about twenty yards away. It's funny how it took so long for the fuse to burn. It just added suspence to the whole thing. I thought that I had situated the camera a safe distance away, but yes, that piece of microwave did hit as close to the camera as it sounds... It struck a pole next to it, a pole that I (being the genius that I am) was standing right behind. Good thing I'm as skinny as one!

2 comments:

JC said...

I still laugh at all that BL video

Matthew Glenn said...

"The clan (you know who you are) has been blowing things up for years. We never get tired of it. "

LMAO you have to be careful, you can reallllllly take those sentences out of context!