Thursday, May 22, 2008

Is It Summer?

Lets talk about the weather....I've always wondered what it is with Memorial day and the weather. It seems like every year when this holiday comes up the weather turns cold and shotty. So I say lets try a year when we don't put Memorial Day on our calendars, only to celebrate it anyway so as to try to trick mother nature into not bringing this weather. Im gonna do it. All next year Im gonna deny there is a Memorial Day, just to surprise everyone on Memorial Day and celebrate it. And the weather will be warm, sunny, and beautiful and you all can thank me for it.....
It also seems to be a trend this year with the temperature climbing up to record levels, just to drop FORTY degrees the next day with snow falling. Is this a product of global warming? Are my plastic trash bags causing this weather phenomenon? Do I need to write the clothing companies and ask them to continue their winter collections through July? What about the Polar Bears and ice caps? Is the government behind this like they were behind Katrina? Maybe it's Rush Limbaugh and the Republicans...... or the oil comapnies or OPEC..... I don't know. All I know is that Im SICK AND TIRED OF IT. When it's time for it to be cold, it needs to be cold. When it's time to be hot, it needs to be hot. Mother nature is a whore for doing this to me and I don't like it. In protest, Im gonna BBQ in my cream colored speedo in the middle of January when it's -15 degrees outside and see how she likes that! Dirty pirate hooker.....

3 comments:

JC said...

4 weeks away...

Mistie said...

This post is boring...I want to see some more stuff get blown up.

Brando Commando said...

Dude, it's summer already. Start posting already!